lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Australia


We all have dreams and sometimes those dreams can’t come true. I am an adventurous person, so my dreams are kind of hard to accomplish. I love animals and even more those species that are rare. So one of the places I have always wanted to visit is Australia. I want to see a kangaroo.

Italy, France, Germany, and Spain are the common places that everyone aspires to visit. I believe Australia is richer in wildlife than Europe. Australia is more interesting and there are more probabilities to be amazed with its nature than in anywhere else. I want to be a veterinarian, so my passion is observing, discovering, and taking care of animals; so I started thinking, what better place could I go than Australia.

Australia is a country and a continent. I have always read about Australian wildlife. I have imagined it in my head as a big desert and a blue sky above you. You can see all kinds of animals as kangaroos, koalas, emus, etc… It would be a total change from the city to a desert. I imagine certain parts of Australia with villages and all of the natives being nice to you. I imagine myself in those jeeps and with my binoculars watching all the animals with my own travel guide.
Australia is surrounded by water, so I can imagine how beautiful the coasts must be. A big blue horizon, with clean coasts, not crowded as in Puerto San Jose, just me and nature. I could go diving and seeing corals, fishes, whales, dolphins and so much more. I would never get tired of exploring new territories every day. Breathing that clean, pure air must be delightful.

I imagine myself under the hot sun, away from all the stress that I experience in the city. It would be incredible to see kangaroo’s babies on their mother’s bag. See Lions yawning and resting under a big tree shadow. Watch a koala hang from a tree. Hear all the birds singing and making noise.

Imagine waking up in the morning with the beautiful sounds of birds flying, animals waking up, not hearing any car or bus. I don’t have any school, boy or parent problem. Sometimes is hard to appreciate the nature that is surrounding us. Australia has a perfect combination of forests, desert, rivers, and beautiful coasts with a great weather. I think Australian coasts are one of the perfect views in the whole country, because just seeing crystal water and the animal underneath swimming, must be amazing. Watch a sunset on the top of a mountain, surrounded by an orange sky.

I think sometimes people travel to faraway places to get away from everything and everyone. Australia is a continent and a country faraway enough to get away from everything. Australia is not just any country where you can go and buy new cloths;try to go to museum to know a little more about that country’s history. It is a place where you learn the country’s history by exploring the nature in it and the stories the natives tell you. You don’t buy new cloths but instead you spend your money exploring the continent.


I would't spend most of my time in the city, even though people say it's beautiful. Some say that australians are kind and humble. Australia is a very peaceful country. It has a great economy. It's a city worth visiting.

If I ever travel to Australia I would go at least for one month. All the beauty found there is so extensive that you need a lot of time to really appreciate it. I would climb almost every mountain, dive in various places to see different types of corals and fishes, and explore all the species of animals I can. What I would most take advantage of, would be taking time for myself and appreciate everything I have. I believe God created this beautiful planet with impressive flora and fauna, not only for us to take advantage of it and use it for our own convenience, but also for us to be thankful for it, appreciate and cherish it. For me, Australia is not just any country or continent, but it is a paradise where I can make my dreams come true. I hope someday I get to go to Australia and see it for myself that it is exactly what I imagined it would be.



For me, Australia is not just any country or continent, but is a paradise where I can make my dreams come true. I hope someday I get to go to Australia and see it for myself that it is exactly what I imagined it would be. It is sad that I haven’t got the chance to go to Australia yet. I know I am young and have a whole life ahead of me, so I don’t need to worry, for now. I could start saving money so that later on, my obstacle that keeps me from going to Australia won’t be money problems.

"poignancy"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario